Science Week 2018
Our first challenge is to research facts about hedgehogs, what problems they face and find out ways that we can help them.
Click on the links to help you with your hedgehog research.
The Big Build Challenge
- In teams, you get to make a vehicle for a Hedgehog! You will be using cardboard boxes, wheels, dowels and other materials.
- They will move using elastic energy – this means they will be propelled using a giant piece of elastic.
- They will be judged on their...
- Accuracy – they need to travel through a number of fences which get further and further away!
- Design – they must look good. All vehicles must have a hand made hedgehog inside!
Click on the links to take you to different learning sites.
Empty! Please add a resource.