- What did you do to keep yourselves entertained?
- What learning did you do?
- Did anything funny happen?
- How are you feeling about everything?
You could hand write them, word process them or even keep a vlog. At the end of the week it would be awesome to see them. You could email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) by attaching the documents, video or photos of your handwritten work . These will also be something that you could look back on in the future to remember this unprecedented time.
Maths- Problem of the week.
You are going to plan an end of lock down party!
Imagine when all this is over everyone is going to want to celebrate and come together.
Your budget is £200 pound and you can have up to 35 (children) .
At your party there must be...
- Food and drinks (+ plates/ bowls/cups/napkins)
- Games/ entertainment (at least 2 different activities)