- Revising all of the sounds and sight words we have learned:
- Learning the number 17 - you can watch the number rap on CBeebies and then practise writing 17 on paper, drawing 17 things and writing sums where the answer is 17.
Preparing for a special visitor!
Shared read: We would have read this sentence together!:
See on the high shelf. Is the bunny up there?
- Going on a Spring Time walk and taking notice of the things that we can see and hear.
- Learning the sight words: like / have / were / do (they are on your sight words sheet in your reading records). Can you:
- Read the sentences:
They were going to get a big bun from the shop.
They were having a fantastic night at the disco.
- Answer the yes / no questions:
Do you like green eggs and ham?
Do you get lots of blocks in the shed?
Write the sentences:
I like to have eggs with my lunch. Do you like them? Were you having a sandwich?
Learning the number 16 - you can watch the number rap on CBeebies and then practise writing 16 on paper, drawing 16 things and writing sums where the answer is 16.
Investigating how tall is teddy? Explain the challenge to measure a teddy of their own choice and apply what they know:
Children to investigate using different non-standard measures and tape measures, rulers, cubes and hands.
Record on paper.