Breakfast and After-school clubs
Breakfast Club useful information:
- Our Breakfast Club is open from 7:45am every school day and is managed by Mrs Carole Bradbury
- You can arrive at any time from 7:45am and 8:30am simply bring your child to the playground top gate and use the buzzer
- Children will be taken to their class for registration
- It costs £5 per session to attend and you must book and pay via Parentpay up to 24 hours before, please see below for instructions.
After School Club useful information:
- Playpals costs £10.50 per child, per session and includes tea. Please collect your child by 6pm
- Stay and Play costs £5.00 per child, per session, children must be collected by 4.20 pm
- Please use the playground top gate to collect
- If you need to cancel or amend a booking this can be done via Parentpay right up to the night before booking.
- If you need to book emergency after-school care please let us know BEFORE 1pm wherever possible, this is to ensure the safety of children.
- If you need to use the breakfast in an emergency and have not booked on Parentpay please telephone 07919 017 585 to speak to breakfast club staff. All sessions must be paid for via Parentpay
- Instructions on how to register and further information about our clubs can be found below. If you do not have a Parentpay log in please contact the school office.