Early Help is about supporting our families to have the help they need at the earliest possible stage.
We know that sometimes families can find themselves having a difficult time. Should you feel that you or your family need some additional support on a specific issue or for a short period of time we can help you with that. We can do this on a 1:1 basis or by meeting with other people and agencies who may be able to give you the help that you need.
Some of the things that we have supported families with are:
- School meals (including supporting with applications for Free School Meals)
- Providing food for family meals through Foodbank vouchers
- School uniform
- Wrap around care
- Offering payment plans and support for trips/events
- Challenging behaviour
- Setting routines and expectations
- Emotional wellbeing and mental health
- Finances and budgeting
- Domestic abuse
- Housing and homlessness
- Substance misuse
This is not a comprehensive list - we are here to listen and support you, no matter the worry or concern.
If you want to know more about Early Help within North Somerset and how to access Family Wellbeing services, please contact the Children’s Front door on 01275888808 or firstname.lastname@example.org