BELONG BELIEVE ACHIEVE
We belong because:
- We have a sense of community between home, school, the village and the wider world.
- We are all connected and valued.
- We have a sense of responsibility, participation, cooperation and tolerance.
- We are part of a community where we feel valued.
- We have fun together.
We believe because:
- Anything is possible.
- There are no limits to our learning.
- We follow our dreams.
- We believe in ourselves and each other.
- We have growth mindsets.
- We know that education is important and affects our future opportunities.
- We have a positive sense of self and of our abilities.
- We look for the positives in every situation.
- Everybody can learn and get better at things.
We achieve because:
- We want to learn.
- We enjoy our learning.
- We are not afraid to try.
- We always say “We can.”
- We have high expectations of ourselves and each other.
- We are resilient.
- We support each other.
- We are problem solvers.
- We demonstrate a range of skills and interests and a sense of emotional well being.
- We leave our school more curious than when we arrived.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values, which are:
ASPIRATION CONFIDENCE COURAGE CURIOSITY KINDNESS RESILIENCE RESPECT